Sunday

January 9, 2011

Some really cool things have happened in the past 24 hours that are very rare:

1. Last night, out with Diana and Alicia, I was introduced to one of the guys on UT Cheer. So nice and so hot. Well done, world. However, I stopped talking to him because:
2. I met this girl who is the future me (hopefully). Seriously. Same basic undergrad experiences (except hers were a lot more awesome), but is in her 2nd year at Emory. Studying public health. Global health and epidemiology. WHOA. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO BE DOING OMGOMG OMG OMG. She gave me her number and said to let her know when I get accepted, and if I come to Atlanta, I'll have a place to stay. WOW. MOST AWESOME ENCOUNTER EVER.
3. Today it snowed!!! Didn't stick on the ground, but snow is snow and it was pretty to watch from my window as I did nothing all day.
4. That's not true. I finally hung some pictures (of our awesome UT photo shoot, old friends and roommates, and a painting from Ray) on the wall and finished my Tucker Max book. I have all sorts of ideas of how to improve my room and life, and I'm excited to act on them.

GREAT WEEKEND.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh yay yay yay!!! It would be so cool if you were in Atlanta! When will you be leaving Dallas, though? I'm coming in Mayyyyyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete