Sunday

January 23, 2011

This weekend was so relaxing.

Friday: I drag Scott to eat at Roly Poly (I loved this place in Houston but they shut it down... so I was REALLY excited to find one in Dallas) and Pokey-O's for dessert. POKEY O'S TAKES TWO COOKIES OF YOUR CHOICE AND PUTS A HUGE SCOOP OF ICE CREAM IN BETWEEN. Obviously, it was AMAZING on 3 different levels. Then we came back to my apartment, and because all I wanted to do was lay on my couch and read my book, he got his book and read it on our other couch. Yay, good friends and book club :)

Saturday: SLEEP SLEEP GLORIOUS SLEEP!
I finished a scrapbook of my college life summer 2007-December 2008. YAY!
I also ran 4-ish miles. Stephen invited me out to his cousin's birthday at Pete's Piano bar, and we had an awesome night of singing!! I requested Proud Mary and Ice, Ice Baby, but they only sang Tina Turner... surprisingly. IT WAS SO FUN!

Sunday: My cousin, Karen, invited me over to watch the Packers vs. Bears football game. I've never really hung out with her or her husband before, but they were super cool and their friends were very nice. They cooked some fantastic chili!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness we had Pokey-O's when I was in Dallas and it was phenom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pokey-O's sounds fantastic...I need to gooooo.
    and I LOVE just sitting with friends and reading!

    I have such high ambitions for scrapbooking that never actually happen. So kudos to you for finishing that!!

    ReplyDelete