Saturday

January 8, 2011

Yesterday was stellar because I got to chaperone a high school confirmation lock in with some old friends from college, Allison, Amy, Ashley, and Adam, and we all wore burnt orange sweatshirts independently. We looked like an awesome mafia. I had a lot of fun catching up with them and sharing laughs as we accidentally ripped the fake linoleum off of the floor and stopped teenagers from beating each other up with pool noodles.

Today has been great because we finished the lock-in, and then I went to the lab to finish some stuff, then I passed out for a solid nap. Got ready, then Stephen picked me up to go to his friend's wedding out of town. The wedding was beautiful, the reception was fantastic, with lots of dancing and barbeque. Stephen and I really got a chance to talk and it was nice. Now, about to hit the town with Alicia and Diana and I'm very excited (even though I was already in my pjs ready to go to bed)! <3 today

No comments:

Post a Comment