Tuesday

January 10, 2011

"Tearing up my Heart" came on the radio today. FOR REAL. How can that NOT make you happy?

Alicia took me to Urban Taco for dinner, and then introduced me to Dexter. After 2 episodes, I'm pretty sure I'm hooked.

I'm uploading pictures to facebook from the past year that everyone has been bugging me for, and I am happy to look back on so many great memories, mostly weddings, of 2010.

Two new people joined our lab today, and I am pretty much the welcoming committee. I felt important when people came to me for questions. YAY I'm mature and responsible!

1 comment:

  1. Dexter is AWESOME.
    I watched the first two seasons and then got busy with other stuff; I really need to go back and finish catching up!

    Also, I read every single post, Miss Emily, just so you know. I just don't always have time to comment, which makes me EXTREMELY sad. I mean, I just wish I could give back, because you make me smile, like, almost every day, with so little effort.

    :D

    ReplyDelete