Saturday

January 15, 2011

The past two days have been excellent!

Thursday, after work, I made instant mashed potatoes and bbq chicken, and I subsequently ate the entire bowl of potatoes. We're talking a LOT of mashed potatoes... :D YUM. Scott and E came over, and we all drove out to FW to go to Billy Bob's, world's largest honky tonk. AND IT WAS AWESOME. I love living in Texas! This place was enormous, with a stage, dance floor, bigger stage and dance floor for concerts, pool tables, a few bars, a restaurant, arcade games, a rodeo arena, a fake bull to take pictures on, and a gift shop. Kate, her brother, Lobo (who is in town for the weekend!!!), and Diana all met us there, and we had a really fun night!! At one point, per Diana's request, we "wolfpacked" and went up and asked a group of guys to dance, to which they were huge jerks and gave us all kinds of excuses, and all their friends came up and started yelling and causing a scene.... so we were like WTF let's go, and we danced with each other, which was definitely more fun than dancing with them, I'm sure. LOSERS.

Yesterday was fun, too! After we all finished our work, we had beer hour at work, sans boss. Caroline and I kind of monopolized the beer since the boys were being shy about it. Fun times ensued, and we got to know the new guys. Caroline, Chris, and I all went to Gloria's afterward, which is the first time we've all really gone out together. I enjoyed spending time with them :)

I am excited about today! I've decided it will be full of productivity before Lobo gets here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment