Tuesday

January 18, 2011

I started reading a collection of Grimm's fairy tales, and these stories are so bizarre and not at all kid-friendly, which I personally find hilarious. I was reading one at lunch about this princess who dropped her golden ball in a pond, and a frog told her he'd get it for her if she promised to let him be her companion: live with her, eat with her, sleep in her bed, etc. She was like "yeah, sure, whatever frog" and totally got her ball back and blew him off. So the frog shows up at the castle, and the king makes her hold up his end of the bargain. So after dinner, the frog wants to sleep in her bed, but she gets grossed out and throws the frog up against the wall to kill it. And then it turns into a prince and they live happily ever after. yeah... okay. Hahaha

In zumba tonight, I came late so I had to stand at the front of the class. After class, one of the guys in class says "hey, fancy feet. Have you been inspired to learn to dance. I have. You look like you've got some latin moves." Or something to that effect. I was happy that I didn't look like a complete idiot to someone and my salsa lessons have, in fact, paid off :)

I'm going to re-start re-teaching myself the harmonica again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment