Sunday

January 16, 2011

Yesterday wasn't as productive as I had hoped, but it was extra awesome. Jaime called and we went on a food adventure! We ended up at Rock'n Taco, which I've been wanting to try since I moved here :) It was tasty and awesome. We watched Boy Meets World all day, and then met Lobo and her cousin + friends for dinner. One of said friends is the president of the young adults group at my church, and she invited me out to this event I've been too nervous to go to. Now I have no excuse. Lobo + Alicia + E + Scott and I all went to Lemon Bar and met Diana + friends. I ran into my friend Mitch from my time in Brownsville + his old fraternity brothers, who really hit it off with my friends :) We made new friends throughout the night, and we had a really great time.

Today Lobo and I slept super late, then I threw some stuff in the crock pot to make Garden Vegetable Tabbouleh Stew, so I'll try it here in a little bit (hope it's good)! Went to work, then to E's to watch Shawshank Redemption, then to mass, and now home. It's been a great day.

Which is great because this blog totally just served it's purpose. I just got some really bad news, and after typing this I've been reminded that life is actually quite awesome, I have been blessed in so so so so many ways, and that everything is going to work out okay.

1 comment: