Sunday

January 30, 2011

Last night at E's we watched the Prestige WHICH IS SO AWESOME AND BLEW MY MIND.

And I finished Shawshank Redemption WHICH IS ALSO SO AWESOME.

Today was a very productive day. I, for once, felt in the mood for breakfast food, so I cooked half a package of turkey bacon that I've had in the freezer for a long time. And quite honestly, I think that was the first time I've ever cooked bacon for myself. YEAH. I'm 24. GO ME. So that felt cool.

E, Alicia, and my new friends Mary Claire and Cameron, went to Pocket Sandwich Theatre to see their production of O Brother, Werewolf Art Thou? It was a cute little theatre where they give you popcorn to throw at the actors, and they encourage you to cheer for the hero and boo/hiss at the bad guys. It was super fun :) We ate ice cream brownie sundaes there. YAY. YAY YAY YAY for today!

2 comments:

  1. Both EXCELLENT films!!

    ...I started cooking bacon for myself at a pretty early age. It's a wonder I'm not ridiculously fat.

    that theatre sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete