Wednesday

September 3 -8, 2010

This weekend was so awesome, and it consisted of:

Cash Cab watching extravaganza with Bass! Mytoos.com

Robson came into town!!! Six Flags with him and Jaime, and we had such a fun time in our screaming contests, trying to buy garlic/cheese fries but they were out of cheese and garlic, and remembering the old 10th floor times :) They finally got me to ride the superman and the titan rides, which freaked the daylights out of me, but they turned out to be fun at the end. I love those boys. Then we went to Denton and ate Ramen Republic with them and Laura, proceeded by hookah and drank at some place called Kush and then some bar which had a ping pong table that these girls kept breaking.

Then church, gavaging, swimming, and then those three came over and we played Bananagram, ate Torchy's Tacos, and went to that bar on greenville that I can't ever remember the name to :) I used the words 'reagent' and 'diptheria,' and other science words in bananagram, loved it.

Labor day!!! NO WORK! E invited us up to the pool, and we drank pina coladas, sang Jay Z songs, and had a great day :) Then Ryan took me out to Carino's for dinner, and the spicy chicken romano was FANTASTIC!

Yesterday was a good day because I had lot of work to do, and I felt like I was working with purpose and not just to make it til the end of the day. Those days are so fulfilling!

Today a tornado hit Dallas, and it was nice that people were concerned and checked up on me! I went to this meeting for a social justice class at HT, and it sounds really interesting! Can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment