Tuesday

September 14, 2010

I stayed at work later than expected, so I was feeling pretty grumpy because I missed zumba. However, as I am leaving the building I see that Jaime has called, inviting me to dinner with him, Laura, and Robson, who is in town again. If I had gone to zumba, I would have missed seeing them, providing sufficient evidence that everything happens for a reason.

Jaime didn't finish his fries and let me steal the rest. The waiter gave me a big box to take them home in, even though they were almost all gone. I was filled with great jubilation.

I went to Starbucks to do some GRE studying. I was sitting by myself at a table by the window, and out of my peripheral vision I see a tall guy in a sweatshirt walking up to me. I look up to find he has a scary facial expression and gesturing as if he is about to choke me. Upon seeing my shock and confusion, he stops, realizing I am not his friend, that apparently I look just like. The girl comes in a few minutes later. I definitely did NOT look like her. hahahaha.

1 comment: