Thursday

September 23, 2010

Joys of today:
1. I had a free pass to see The Social Network before it hit theatres, so Scott and I went to go check it out. When we arrived, the line was at least a million people long, so we decided to just do dinner instead. My craving for spicy Asian food + his iPhone landed us a seat at Royal Thai. I had some awesome meal with BABY CORN in it. WHO DOESN'T LOVE BABY CORN?! So adorable.
2. We walked my boss's dog around the park for a few laps. It was a really nice evening (for once) and it was nice to be outside without sweating. And my boss's dog is AWESOME. It was nice to have a dog to play with again :)
3. In our google group today, the longhorn ladies and I had an awesome conversation about how gross we think it is when people discuss poop. It was HILARIOUS and a little awkward, but mostly hilarious. :)

Sarah has a blog now. Read it. Love it.

1 comment: