Sunday

September 17-19, 2010

Why my weekend was awesome (the quickest version possible because I'm exhausted):
1. Kevin and Hilde picked me up and took me to Lubbock, and they are fantastic people, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend some time with them.
2. MY FAMILY IS FANTASTIC. MY sister and I spent hours catching up Friday night in our hotel room while my dad and brother were out with their friends.
3. Saturday we ate at Spanky's for lunch, tailgated with Dad's friends, met up with Stephen and his friends, and went to the game. Beat Rachel in washers :)
4. TEXAS BEAT TEXAS TECH. We had fantastic seats.
5. MY FAMILY IS FANTASTIC.
6. They left at 8 or so Sunday, so I spent the morning doing a billion GRE problems on a practice test and scored a 1200 ish. yay!
7. Kevbo and H-money picked me up, and we ate at Orlando's for lunch, then made the trip back to Dallas.
8. I got to talk to Kate for an hour or two. Gosh she's amazing.
9. I got the random urge to cut recipes out of these magazines I used to get in Austin. It was really fun, and now I'm motivated to cook something!
10. I love UT, my friends, and my family.

2 comments:

  1. Super jealous you were at the game!!!! I miss watching Texas play with my girls. Everyone here hates the Horns. It hurts my feelings, for real.

    -Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOK 'EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete