Tuesday

September 28, 2010

Dear future me: Today a guy brought an AK47 to the UT campus and killed himself in the PCL, your old 2nd home. Rachel was in lockdown in her dorm right across the street, and if she had left a little earlier from work, she may have passed the guy on the street. Who knows. Remember today.

Today was great because:
1. My sister and everyone at UT was okay, thank God.
2. Last week, I accidentally packed 2 pairs of socks in my gym back. I took 1 pair of socks out and left them in my backseat. I cleaned my car out this weekend, and I saw the socks, but my hands were full, so I decided to just get them later. When I get to the gym today, I realized I had no socks. Lucky for me, those socks were still in my car, and I could work out.
3. My boss cared about some of my results today. That always feels nice :)
4. I made shepherd's pie for the first time, and it turned out to be delicious.

2 comments:

  1. <3 I'm so glad everyone at UT was safe.

    And I love when things you cook turn out to be delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete