Monday

September 27, 2010

First of all, I've been meaning to mention this silly little thought. I keep seeing shoes in the road. Usually, you only see one shoe, but now there is a matching pair at this intersection down the street. Shoes in the road ALWAYS make me laugh. How did that shoe get there? I always picture a family in a car and one kid takes the other kid's shoe and throws it out the window. Or someone opens the door and their shoe falls out and the light turns green. But seriously... shoes in the road? That's so silly! hahahaha

Today was great because:


1. Angela wrote on my facebook wall quoting TLC's "Waterfalls." When I'm leaving work, that's the first song I hear on the radio. Ha!
2. It is cold in Dallas. As in 55 for the low last night. I slept with my windows open, and woke up super cozy. Extra refreshing. I even made it to work before my desired arrival time. Yay!
3. Got a big fat check for taking care of my boss's dog. BANK.
4. At work, Greg told me in high school he was drunk and went to a haunted house on halloween. He thought it would be fun to go hide somewhere and scare his friends, but he was running full speed toward the back of the house, he ran face first into a wall, broke his nose, and knocked out the wall, making the haunted house shut down for a few hours to repair it. HAHAHA.
5. Scott cooked us all dinner, chicken, zucchini, and baked potato, and Raegan made cookies. SOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious. We talked about old AIM screen names, and it was very funny.
6. Ellen left her queso fresco in my fridge :) Free cheese!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I always wonder about the shoes in the road too...

    ReplyDelete