Tuesday

September 21, 2010

Little joyous moments of today:

1. Glee is back!
2. NCIS is back!
3. Mingfu helped me use the nanodrop to measure the concentration of my sonicated chromatin, and it was 168.8 ug/ml, which means I think I've done the first part of my ChIP correctly (unlike the last few times I've tried to take a shortcut and ended up messing up everything... oops)!! YAY! I went ahead and started the overnight IP to test our new antibody. I am very pleased, and hopefully the boss is, too! Hopefully on Thursday I'll have good news when everything is finished :D
4. I listened to a podcast about guerrilla gardening, and it sounds AWESOME.
5. I got an email about 101 Days of Prayer for Sudan, which I think is really cool. It has daily reflections (starting today and going until Jan. 1st), verses, and prayers for the country and people around the world experiencing unrest and violence:

http://peaceinsudan.crs.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/PDF/101-Days-of-Prayer-for-Sudan.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment