Sunday

September 26, 2010

Today was one of those days where you just feel like everything is alright. Everything is going your way. I feel so content with my life and with who I am. I feel like I'm on the right track, and I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

After a week of straight craziness, I feel like a human being again. Laundry is done, apartment is clean, groceries are bought, phone calls have been returned (I think), and I recycled all of my GRE practice tests and scratch paper. Out with the old, and now it's time to get on with the rest of my life, as well as start my applications.

I am very thankful for the many blessings in my life. I have the best family and friends a girl could ever dream of, and I hope that everyone I care about knows just how much I love them :)

Today was a generally great day, and I am looking forward to starting this week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still super proud of you. And I love days when everything just feels all right. I hope you get many more, and soon!!

    ReplyDelete