Monday

September 10-13, 2010

Friday: The guys at work told me that I better make a plan for getting married, which made me laugh for awhile. Left work early, got in a great swim, homemade beef stroganoff with Ryan.

Saturday: PLAYOFFS. CHAMPIONS. We had 1 minute left in the final game, so we started another inning. Held our opponents, and since we were home team we got another chance to bat. Raegan had a game winning double (if I remember correctly) that drove in the winning runs :) CHAMPIONS. Then everyone came over for tacos and Texas football. Jamie and Ramon came in from Austin for the night!!! UT beat Wyoming. We stayed up super late talking about life, and it was so nice to catch up. Great great great day :D

Sunday: Mass, Hard Rock Cafe with Jamie, Ramon, and Jaime. We walked to the place where JFK got shot, Reunion Tower (but the observation deck was closed for renovation womp womp), the West End, jumped in fountains, and took silly pictures. I was very sad to see them leave. Watched the Cowboys at 1013, fell asleep on the couch, and ate delicious food with good friends. I am very lucky to know those guys + girls.

Monday: Sacked 17 adult mice today, and I'm pretty sure that's my new record. I also saw a mouse give birth for the first time; turns out they stand on their hind legs and push those suckers out. I was watching with amazement, and then the other mouse in the cage started eating the pups. Gross. That doesn't really bring me joy, but it's kind of funny :) Scott brought me cupcakes from Sprinkles, and we had an adventure and cooked these weird hamburger patties that supposedly had cheese and bacon in them... didn't taste like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment