Tuesday

November 30, 2010

Blog blog blog

Today was cool! Charlie sent me a card at work! From CHINA!! Not only is the card in Chinese, but the envelope is in Chinese and English. It looks SO AWESOME! What a great surprise!! Mingfu and another dude translated it for me :)

Ellen and I met up for lunch in south campus to record a little video saying "happy birthday" to Dr. Field. We messed up and giggled a bunch, and then got to eat lunch and catch up :) YAY

The Zumba instructor says she likes to look at me in class because I'm always dancing. And she says I'm skinny. And that made me happy because I was NOT feeling that way today.

Scott and I were out at the store and we ran into our friend John. I think that might be the first time I've randomly ran into someone I knew here. YAY!

Vanessa and Jamie found our Warrior Dash pictures online and they look AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment