Monday

November 8, 2010

Sunday: Scott and I went and got Subway and went to a park and played frisbee and walked around. It was a beautiful day and we had fun! :) Also, he took me to Town East Mall, which has been described to me as super ghetto for the past 10 months. I was so excited to see the shadiness, but it was actually super nice and I can't wait to go shopping there!

Today: I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and spent most of the day as a grumpasaurus, but little things here and there made me laugh and realize that life is funny.

For instance:

Right as I'm pulling into my apartment complex, my windshield gets pelted by two splatters of the nastiest green bird poop I've ever seen. What's awesome is that both splatters hit on the lower left hand corner of the windshield, right in that little spot where your wipers can't get to. So now I have some beautiful art on my car, and I couldn't help but laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. I hope it rains soon...

I cooked some chicken for lunch/dinner tomorrow, and I left it out on the counter to cool off for a little bit before I put it in the fridge. I watch HIMYM in my room, and as I'm walking back into the living room I SEE THE CAT ON THE STOVE EATING MY CHICKEN. WTF CAT. Once again, the sheer ridiculousness of the situation was enough to make me laugh.

My roommate made spaghetti squash and let me try some. SPAGHETTI SQUASH! What a glorious vegetable!! How have I never heard of it before? It is so awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Haha sorry about the bird! If it doesn't look like it's going to rain soon, look for a squeegee the next time you get gas, a lot of stations have them in between the gas pumps :) Voila!

    ReplyDelete