Wednesday

November 17, 2010

Last night after I posted, Ramon, Jaime, Robson, Jamie, Nathan, and I all participated in a giant conference call AND IT WAS EPIC. The circumstances of the discussion were unfortunate, but quickly the conversation turned to silliness. Sigh. I love this group of old friends so much. We talked for an hour, and I thought we could have talked all night if someone hadn't mentioned we all had to go to work in the morning. :D YAY.

Today our volleyball team was in the playoffs. We won our first round but lost in the 2nd. We went out to eat afterward, and I had a lot of fun getting to know the people on the team! As we were leaving, they were setting up karaoke and the guy in charge sang Jason Mraz and sounded EXACTLY like him.

The cat figured out how to open my door to my room. This could be bad.

2 comments: