Thursday

November 11, 2010

It rained today, so I planned ahead and parked on top of the garage so it could wash all the bird poop off my car. Conveniently, it stopped raining before I left work, which is nice because I forgot my umbrella. Perfect timing.

I got a lot of work done today, and all sorts of things have been accumulating on my list of things to finish. I tied up a lot of loose ends on little assignments, which is always nice. There was a time this afternoon when it was raining outside, the lab was quiet and everyone was working, and it felt so peaceful. I had some placentas and yolk sacs in blocks of wax, and I cranked out the best sections I've ever done. Whee me.

Zumba after work.

Frozen lasagna. Vanessa and I watched the Latin Grammy Awards, and I am motivated to get my Spanish back up to par! Motivation!

1 comment: