Tuesday

November 16, 2010

Today is my sister's birthday!!! YAY!

Good points of Sunday: Rachie came by on her way back to ATX from FW, and I took her to get her hair cut and cooked her some tacos for lunch. She's my sister and my best friend and we always have so much fun together. She didn't get to stay for long, but it was still awesome. Got some work done, church, and then finally went shopping for some winter clothes. I got some GREAT deals at Kohl's and earned $20 Kohl's cash, so I can't wait to go back and maybe get some boots or something :) Scott called while I was there, and we made a spur of the moment decision to go see Megamind in 3D. GREAT CHOICE. IT IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!

Good points of Monday: I got a boat load done at work. YAY! Put in some extra time so I can leave early on Friday for AUSTIN, TEXAS. Afterward, I met Leah and some of her friends at Flying Saucer for $3 pint night. I met her friends, and they were all very nice, and it was nice to do something different :D

Good points of today: Once again, I had a REALLY productive day. After work, I went straight to zumba, which KICKED MY BUTT (yay). James told me that some little girl came into the store he works in and said that he looked like her teddy bear. HAHAHA. Glee was great. I wore a new sweater to work and 2 different people complimented it!

OMG I FORGOT THE GREATEST PART OF TODAY.

This morning, as I was walking into the building, there was this man/lady (I seriously couldn't tell, he/she was in baggy clothes and then talked very effeminately) that walked to the elevators before I did, and then walked back out towards the bus stop. I went to push 'up', but apparently the guy/lady had already pushed it. I looked out the sliding glass door, and saw that he/she went behind a pillar by the reserved parking. He/she comes back from around the pillar, messing with his/her pants. So, I think this man/lady peed behind this pillar, next to the department head/brilliant scientist's parking spot in one of the leading medical centers in the country. Cool.

So he/she walks back towards the elevators as the door is opening. I hold the elevator open, and he/she walks in. I push the button for the 5th floor. Homeboy/girl pushes nothing. He/she is giggling saying "pardon me" as he/she adjusts his/her pants. Conversation ensues:

He/she: mumble mumble mumble mumble hehehehe (something about buses)
Me: The bus schedule? The shuttle picks you up right here, it comes like every 10 minutes.
He/she: mumble hehehe mumble bus fare hehehe
Me: Bus fare? For the shuttle? It's free.
He/she: no hehehe I'm trying to get home.
Me: Well how do you plan on getting there from the 5th floor?
He/she: hehe mumble do you have bus fare?
Me: Sorry I don't have any money with me.
He/she: heehehhe mumble

(elevator opens) (we both get out)

He/she: Where's the cafeteria?
Me: 3rd floor.
He/she: Can I get there this way? I just want to get home.
Me: yeah... just go that way
He/she: hehehehehehe mumble mumble

By that point, I'm at my lab, leaving crazy train to navigate for him/herself.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA that story made me laugh so hard. Also I AM SO EXCITED for FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just giggled in the library. :) SO weird.

    ReplyDelete