Wednesday

November 10, 2010

My boss was very interested in a lot of my results today :) Sometimes I feel like I do a lot of stuff, and then nobody checks in to see how it went or forgets about it. But today was nice, because I got a LOT crossed off my to-do list, and it was actually relatively important to people. Feeling appreciated makes me feel happy.

I went to power flow yoga. Holy cow. It sucked but in a really awesome way. I am so wobbly now. After wanting to die for an hour, we were all laying in the dark in savasana and the instructor comes up to me and did this weird thing where she pressed down on both of my shoulders one at a time, and then both.... and it felt AWESOME. I don't know what she did, and this sounds so weird, but that stretch was amazing, and I want her to do it again. Okay, I'll cut the homoeroticism now.

Volleyball! We won all 3 games! The people on my team are very nice, and I always have fun playing. They are thinking about playing another sport in the winter, and that would be fun to play with them then too, if they'll have me!

SO TIRED. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment