Sunday

November 7, 2010

This weekend has been excellent.

Friday: Alicia, E, and I had a much needed girl's night at Cowboys, and it was the night that all November birthdays and their friends paid no cover and got a free drink :) Highlights of the night? Glad you asked. Alicia caught the eye of someone we think is a drug dealer. Two cell phones, wad of cash (but no one dolla bills) at the bar, and claimed his job was none of her business. Hahahaha. E got hit on by every single guy there, and I got stuck talking to one guy's married wingman, who only talked about his wife... yet still asked for my phone number. Very fun night. Taylor talked to me when I got home, and that was nice :)

Saturday: SLEEP. Softball :D Went to central market with the team in between games. They are really awesome people, and I want to actually be their friend in real life, not just Saturdays! Hahaha. Went for a jog, more softball, then at night went to go watch football/knox-henderson/some place in Addison with the Falcon bros. We went to this place called Barcadia, where they have old school arcade games, life sized jenga and connect four, and SKEE BALL. SO AWESOME. We went next door to this bar called Park, which looked like the inside of an old house, complete with carpet, chandeliers, candelabras, 80's music, and cool living-room type chairs. It felt like that was the kind of house that would be haunted or have vampires. Stephen and I went around and sat in EVERY SINGLE CHAIR to determine which was the best.

Today: I am going to find something to do outside :D It's such a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I went to barcadia with my firm this summer! SO neat!!

    ReplyDelete