Tuesday

November 2, 2010

After I posted last night, my dad called to ask me the "Geo-Genius" questions that come in his National Geographic issues each month. My dad and I share a love for geography, and this is one of my favorite father-daughter things we do. The first day of the month, or whenever he gets his new issue in the mail, he always calls me and we guess the answers together. We both got 3/5 right this time around. I LOVE MY DAD.

The guys at work had some funny jokes/comments, mostly making fun of me, and they are great and make me laugh a lot.

I learned about geocaching today. This is SO going to be my new hobby.

It rained all day today. When I left the YMCA, it was dark and it was a nice steady rain. I got stuck at a light, and I just wanted to sit there forever. The lights of downtown mixed with the sound of the rain on my car... there was something oddly beautiful about it.

I went to a kickboxing class for the first time in a year. It was fun :D

I made tabbouleh for the first time, and it tastes AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have always wanted to do a geocache but never got around to it!!! When I am in Dallas next summer we can do it together?!!!

    ReplyDelete