Wednesday

October 26, 2010

I finished my Emory statement of purpose, and then I just changed the names for Boston's. Yay! A few more to go!

I took my lunch break at home. That was nice.

I finally moved all the tubes I have from the -80 freezer to liquid nitrogen. I've been meaning to do that for a month or two, and now it's finally done and I feel SOOOOO much better.

I had this experiment to finish at 5, and I thought it was going to take me an hour or so to finish, and I really wanted to get out of there. Then Caroline told me a stopping point I didn't know about, so I go to go to the gym and go home after all :)

I went to starbucks to work on my essays and I bought chocolate milk and a banana. I don't really like bananas but this one tasted really good with the chocolate milk :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide whether I like bananas or not. I always forget that I don't like them added to smoothies. BUT smoothies are basically always good, so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and peaceful day you had! so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete