Monday

October 25, 2010

This weekend was great. Mike came into town and we watched the Aggie game. Then had an adventure with his new BMW... he couldn't get his trunk open to reconnect his battery, was supposed to have it towed to the dealership + get a rental.. and after 2 hours of messing with it/waiting for a tow truck, his friend Ross googled how to open it, and it worked. HAHA.

I enjoy walking my boss's dog when she's out of town. I saw so many cute squirrels at the park with nuts in their mouth. sooooooooo adorable.

Got to hang with Ashley today and her puppy, Daisy. ADORABLE. We had tacos and enormous margaritas. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

HIMYM was hilarious.

Also, yesterday in church I went back and sat down on the wrong row.... and then had to move up to the one in front of me. The girl sitting next to me laughed, and I laughed, too.

1 comment: