Monday

October 11, 2010

AWESOME WEEKEND.
I want to remember a lot, but I'm still exhausted, so I'll just give a basic outline:
Friday: Took my mom to the lab. Haha. Left early from work, got home at dinnertime, Stephen and I took Dad to Carraba's for his birthday. Spinach and chicken canneloni. Stephen took me to go see Mom's new house. It's a lot bigger than our old house, and I think it will be very nice once everything gets unpacked. Then we tried to watch one of the Bourne movies but we all fell asleep on the couch/chair/loveseat.

Saturday: Slept "late" til 8:30, hung out around the house with my dad and bro. Dad taught me how to fix my tail light and even ordered me a new one. We went on a search for a wedding present for Joe, and eventually I just got a gift card because his registry was like... towels. NO. Bought a new color of nail polish which I totally rocked. The wedding ceremony was beautiful! Joe and Amanda looked soooooo great and sooooooooo happy. Erin and Jaci were there! Blast from the past. The 3 of us had a GREAT time at the reception. Everything was awesome. Hopefully more details later when I'm not sleepy :) We went out to Washington with Mike and Taylor, and other Mike met up with us! Taylor and I ended up talking/eating at IHOP until 6:30 a.m., and it was super fun!

Sunday: Church at 8 with dad. New priest is pretty cool! Hung out with the fam, dad made pork roast, rice, and salad! Went to go see Ron on the way out, then met with Sharon and Alex at Ruggles on the way out. Got a super late start, but made it back to D in time for Scott to cook dinner!

Today: lots of work to do, a good busy day. I got all of my transcripts ordered, loan payments made, stuff mailed, good run, etc. Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment