Wednesday

October 13, 2010

AWESOME DAY.
Work was extremely busy. Lots to do!
Texas Exes volleyball! We lost 2 out of 3 games, but it was still fun. :)
Skype date with Lisa!! So awesome!
Signed up for my first credit card. Yay. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
I've been recording Hoarders on DVR, but I realized I had 20 episodes recorded. There's NO WAY I can watch all those! I felt like I was hoarding episodes, which is ironic, so I just went through and deleted them. Suddenly, I felt less anxious. Ha ha?

Also, I can't figure out why it's so embarrassing to have toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

2 comments:

  1. I never understood the toilet paper thing either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the girl at the karaoke bar that had toilet paper sticking out of her pants? Now that is embarrassing, tp on the shoe not so much

    ReplyDelete