Monday

October 18, 2010

I've been driving with my windows down, enjoying the fantastic Texas sunshine and the surprisingly not-too-warm breeze. I pulled up to the stoplight, frustrated that I need to turn right, and the stupid car in front of me is going straight, preventing me from righting-on-red my way home. I hear a strange noise, and I turn down my radio (sorry, Jay Sean). Turns out, the lady in the car next to me is blaring opera music. All of her windows were shut and everything, but it was soooooooooooo loud. I couldn't see if she was singing along or not, but I pictured the driving doing so, and from that point until I got home, I couldn't stop laughing. I've never heard someone listening to opera in the car, and definitely never at 100000 decibels):)

WARRIOR DASH TRAINING. I ran/walked for 40 minutes, 7 minutes run/3 minutes walk 4 times. And I did it and felt awesome. Next time, I'll try 8 and 2. It's nice to run when you actually have a goal.

Tonight has been devoted to statements of purpose for my applications, but it turns out to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. I brainstormed, and I have a lot of ideas and a lot of things to say, but how to put it in an interesting and logical format? :) Solid progress, but I can't wait until this whole ordeal is done!

Emory is back at my #1 spot BECAUSE IT'S SO COOL LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment