Monday

February 7, 2011

This weekend was excellent!

Highlights:
1. It snowed about 6 inches on Friday. YEAH. I walked to work in the snow, and it was SO BEAUTIFUL and so so so so fun. :D
2. 1013 House Re-warming/Bass' birthday/Greg-got-into-Stanford Party :)
3. Superbowl at 1013
Other cool things happened here and there, but those are the big ones!

Today was beautiful because:

I had an epic EPIC kitchen fail. Here I was thinking about how good of a cook I've become, but tonight I attempted paella and it was a disaster. I realize my mistake, and I'm determined to try it again and succeed... but it is an epic epic epic fail. And you can't help but laugh when little humbling situations like that happen.

Also, the sun came out today, and during lunch I sat outside for about 30 minutes and I even took my jacket off. And my arms are now PINK. Sad. My skin has missed the sun, and it felt so nice :)

I went to a class called BodyFLEX! at the Y tonight, and it worked me good :)

Goodnight, world :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha what did you do to the paella???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I thought you were supposed to cook the rice separately and then add all the ingredients to it, then bake it. It turned into a big gloppy mess because you're just supposed to add the uncooked rice to the chicken broth/vegetables/chicken and then bake it. Oops.

    ReplyDelete