Thursday

February 24, 2011

Today was a nice change from the rest of the week. Kate called around 7 this morning, so it was nice to chat, even if it wasn't about the best of topics. I value Kate as a best friend and i think of her as a sister, and it makes a person feel special when they are the person people want to call when things go wrong.

And so i went into work on a cleaning rampage, so I reorganized this area on top of our freezers so things don't fall on my head when I reach for them :)

Raegan organized an impromptu happy hour after work since it was a beautiful evening, and it was just beautiful to me to sit and laugh and laugh and swap stories and laugh with good people.

And then I came home and got in bed around 9, talked on the phone, watched some modern family on th iPad, and thoroughly enjoyed a night off. Robson was supposed to roll through town and stay with me, and I'm bummed that he couldn't make it... But it was nice to be able to be worry-free, just for a few hours. I'll get back go worrying tomorrow :)

1 comment: