Sunday

February 13, 2011

This weekend was extra great. I am falling asleep as I am typing this, but highlights:

Friday night: 500 Days of Summer with A and S. yay.

Saturday: So much got done like whoa. I played Suzie Homemaker all day, ran 7000 errands, sewed the buttons back onto my new coats, mended some shirts, went to work, went to Amy's and we saw Harry Potter in the dollar theatre. yay. I also bought myself some tulips at Kroger. Happy Valentine's Day to me!

Sunday: Mass and a cool lecture with CB at HT about theories of evolution and how they can intermingle with Catholic teachings. SO INTERESTING. Then Ray came to Dallas and surprised me! He brought me flowers and candy. We called Jaime to join us, I cooked those boys lunch, and then we drank root beer floats at this awesome restaurant called the Twisted Root. Walked around Deep Ellum, then my brother came! We sat around and chatted for a long time, they left, and bro and I got some sweet hang out time.

And I got into the University of Pittsburgh! WHEEEE

2 comments:

  1. 500 Days of Summer is AWESOME.

    and yay!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tulips as well as 500 Days of Summer. Congrats on getting into University of Pittsburgh!! Now you have decisions to make girlie girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete