Tuesday

February 22, 2011

I woke up happy this morning :) I was in an inexplicable good mood all day today!

THE END.

Just kidding.

Actually, on second thought, I don't have too much I'd like to say! THE END AGAIN.

Okay, here's an edit:
After I wrote this, I read Kayla's blog (a must read, btw), and she gave me a super sweet shout out and I wanted to die I was so excited. Kayla, if you read this, I think you are wonderful, and I wish that we could have spent more real-life time together... but sometime in the future I am sure we will :) Thanks for being awesome.

And for no reason at all, this song is stuck in my head. CLICK IT.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's such a random song to be in your head! and that video is actually pretty cute!

    and thank YOU for being awesome!!! I love being both blogger buddies and IRL pals! :D

    ReplyDelete