Monday

February 21, 2011

It's been a few days since I've posted but I'll hit the good and silly points of the previous days.

Friday: left work a tad early, and went to the YMCA for a nice swim in the lap pool since it was a beautiful day. A lady was swimming in the lane next to the shower where I was rinsing my hair out, and she said, "hey beautiful!" haha I said, "hello." turns out she thought i was her girlfriend. I thought she was just telling me I was beautiful... Hahah thanks for nothing, lady! I saw Caroline perform in the med school's multicultural show in a Bhangra act. They were amazing!! My brother and I spent the evening watching boy meets world.

Saturday: i went to this training about watching for child molesters at church stuff, from which i left feeling more than slightly depressed. As i turned on the street where my apartment is, there was someone outside of one of the taco stands dressed up in a sandwich costume dancing around.... And i seriously couldn't stop laughing!!! it was just one of those things, i guess. :)

Sunday: my dad came to visit Stephen and i. He brought zep, and we went to the park and played frisbee. Later, alicia and I bought pink softballs at the store, and then met Scott at the park to hit the ball around :)

Monday: president's day = no work. Jog, lunch at cosmic cafe, ran some errands to complete my brother's house warming gift... A bamboo plant in a vase with some pretty rocks! He bought my sister and I both bamboo plants, so now we can all match. Finished a bunch of emails to faculty and finished a lot of our lesson plans for confirmation class. I'm feeling much less stressed out than earlier this weekend. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment