Wednesday

December 8, 2010

Today is the feast of the Immaculate Conception; therefore this little number was stuck in my head all day. :D

Today was great because I have a boss who doesn't care what kind of hours I work (as long as I get my work done) and I have a job that is super flexible. I left at 4 today, got a FANTASTIC run in before it got dark, went home and ate my lentil stew + couscous, and then went back to work for my last hour and a half.

Also, 3 cups of dry couscous makes a CRAPLOAD. I think I could feed a small country with the amount of leftovers I have. The recipe turned out really well! I'll probably freeze some for later since I have so much! As for the couscous, I have NO IDEA what to do with my huge pot of it. Oh well! Hahaha

I finished reading Their Eyes Were Watching God. YAY! On to the next book :) I think it will be Angela's Ashes.

In other news, I did Masson Trichrome staining for the first time today, and I felt cool and sciency getting dyes and acids all over my gloves and labcoat and stuff :)

AND I set a bunch of Christmas specials to record on the DVR INCLUDING A MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL OMG OMG OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment