Sunday

December 19, 2010

Quick recap!

Thursday: EPIC night of girl talk. Alicia made this amazing chili, and she, Elizabeth, and I sat around and talked for 4 hours about every crazy date we've been on, awkward encounters, our frustrations with boys, and other things of that nature. SO GREAT!

Friday: CHRISTMAS PARTY! We had so much fun :) Spiked cider, white elephant exchange, sausage pinwheels, watching the boys sing "Vindicated"... good times. Diana and I wore headbands with huge bows on top so we could be presents. We looked adorable :)

Saturday: Felt sick all day, but I did some stuff at the lab, picked up my apartment, watched some Christmas movies on DVR, wrote some Christmas cards, did laundry, and took a MONSTER nap without being bothered by the cat :) Then I got all dolled up, and Scott took me to his company Christmas party at this 5 star restaurant/hotel called The Mansion. It was super fancy, the food was AMAZING (chicken, salmon, kobe beef, mashed potatoes, corn, salad, ice cream, bread pudding), and his co-workers are very nice. His boss had some very nice things to say about him :) He took me home when I started feeling sick again, and we watched Elf and he kept me company while I moped on the couch :)

Sunday: Slept so late. Moped around for awhile, did some stuff at the lab, almost finished my Christmas cards, finished a few odds and ends of Christmas shopping, got my co-workers cards/gifts together. Ray came over, we went to mass, and then to the mall to see Black Swan with C-Bass. It is FREAKY and now I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment