Monday

December 13, 2010

Today was nice :)

I started the day with not a lot to do, but I ended up finding the perfect amount to get me out EXACTLY 9 hours after I got there (with "1 hour" for lunch). PERFECT timing!

When I came home, I accidentally ate the entire mini-tin of homemade fudge I got this weekend. OOPS....

I watched The Muppet Christmas Carol! It was so much better than I remembered. I AM SO HAPPY! I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit now :)

Alicia told me about the Exercise TV free stuff on demand on U-verse, which she says is a great option when it's SO COLD outside like it is today! I tried the ABCS of hip-hop, a bhangra dance workout, and a Crunch Stilleto sexy workout. All were fun, and I felt pretty silly doing them, but it's exercise! I'm sure I'll get better once I get the hang of them... and I hope my neighbors below me don't get mad, because I'm trying SO hard to not jump around.

I also ripped my 2nd pair of jeans in the past 2 months. I don't know what's going on. One also wore a few holes in the butt, and one pair shrunk tremendously in the wash... so now I'm down to 3 pairs... uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment