Monday

May 1, 2011

After posting yesterday, I grabbed lunch with Sean, then ran errands (like dropping off my recycling... which was great because it was causing huge stress-inducing piles in our laundry closet). Softball game, then took Magalie and her boyfriend to Ikea so they could buy a few things. I took them to Torchy's Tacos for dinner, which they both liked :)

AND THEN I HAD THE MOST EPIC NIGHT'S SLEEP.

It was dark and gloomy outside (and cold! 50 degrees!! WTF, Texas?), so I made the executive decision to stay in bed and watch my Jimmy Fallon episodes on DVR until noon or so.

I hunted for scholarships and research positions for a ridiculously long time, took a break for church. Fr. Joseph had a really great homily, and he told a funny story about how he started singing "this little light of mine" in the elevator at his sister's workplace and everyone started singing along and clapping (he said, "they must have been Baptists."

Then I returned some body wash to Kroger which had been sitting on my counter for about a month. WHEEE!

I worked on more school stuff, then decided F THAT. I put on my Big Bang Theory DVDs and finished 8 pages of my Italy scrapbook I started a few years ago. I have maybe 5 more pages until it is DONE! What a feeling that will be.

AND THEN PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD! USA! USA! USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment