Wednesday

May 4, 2011

Yesterday was good because Scott cooked this ridiculously delicious chicken for dinner. Seriously, it was out of this world tasty. Note to self: invest in Montreal seasoning.

Today was good because Angela A. is in town for training for her new job, so she, Yajaira, Heidi, Drew, and I met up at Starbucks to catch up! It is always so much fun to be around those girls (+ husband), and I look forward to seeing them again soon!!

Magalie and I ate lunch outside, and we had a great conversation in the sunshine!

Rachel + vball team taught me how to set. Rachel threw a ball up for me, and as I was setting I yelled "setting!" without even thinking about it, and everyone laughed, and I felt funny for the first time in awhile :)
I bought a little box of sushi from Kroger when I went to buy some groceries, and there wasn't nearly enough ginger for my liking. I put the wasabi on it instead, and it was for the first time I've eaten it since I initially tried it and decided it wasn't for me. This time, however, I thought it was surprisingly good. Maybe this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship between wasabi and me. Wasabi and I?

1 comment:

  1. Wasabi and me*

    :)

    and I like the part about eating lunch and conversating outside!! :D

    and I am terrible at setting.

    ReplyDelete