Saturday

May 21, 2011

Friday was a good day because of the following reasons:

My cool experiment worked! YAY! My boss was happy, and I was relieved. A new girl joined yesterday, and she is very very nice. I missed Caroline's WIPS presentation, but Asha brought me back some pizza, which was so thoughtful!

Alicia had the grand idea of putting on our sweatpants and ordering carry out. We ordered from this Thai place I've been meaning to try for awhile, and it was a delicious delicious choice. Megan came shortly after, and the 3 of us had some EPIC girl talk. They showed me this episode of SATC where Carrie gets broken up through a post-it note, which made us laugh extra hard because it's translatable to recent situations in our lives. We all exchanged our silly online dating stories, while drinking great cheap wine. Alicia found this Messages from Match site, and it is SO FUNNY. Later, Megan and I ordered pizza and fell asleep watching the office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment