Monday

May 16, 2011

This weekend was AWESOME.

We saw Sherlock Holmes vs. Godzilla at Pocket Sandwich Theater, and afterwards karaoke at Hilde's. AWESOME.

Saturday was Jaime's birthday party, and then afterwards softball playoffs. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. The boys almost got in a fight over "illegal bats." We celebrated at this awesome Italian restaurant afterwards.

Sunday Rebekkah and Rob rolled through town, so it was nice to eat and go to mass with them. I got to show Bass the lab when I went to go split my cells. Sean and I walked the Katy trail for a little bit. It was nice.

Today, I woke up right when my alarm went off, so I got to work at 7:45! That was nice to get to leave early. :) We started our Monday softball league, and it was super fun! We lost our first game and won our second. It was awesome. yay life.

No comments:

Post a Comment