Tuesday

May 24, 2011

This weekend was so fun! Megan, Sarah, and I spent a few hours eating and shopping. We found some ridiculous deals at the mall. I was buying some stuff at American Eagle, and I remembered I had a gift card. I thought it had a dollar or so, but it turns out it had $24 on it. AWESOME!

We all went over to 1013 to eat and watch the Mavs play their 3 game of the western conference finals. They won, and we had a good time!

Sunday, Stephen cooked some awesome chicken for lunch. I got to catch up with Christine on the phone for a few hours, and then I got to hang out with Sean when he got home from his trip. We cooked some stuffed bell peppers with this jalapeno and cheese sausage that he bought. SO DELICIOUS.

yesterday i went for a great swim after work!!

today there were some crazy crazy storms. i was stuck at the lab until about 8:30, when the tornadoes rolled through dallas, so I was stuck there for awhile. Seung Tae and I got to watch the storm roll in before we took cover. The sky and the lightening were beautiful :) I was happy that so many people called/texted to see if I was okay! What good friends I have! so lucky!

1 comment: