Thursday

May 19, 2011

My life is so awesome right now. Magalie came to zumba with me on Tuesday, and afterwards we went to her house to eat Ikea meatballs and potatoes. It was SO delicious. She and her boyfriend showed me their pictures they took at the zoo, and we had such a fun time.

Wednesday was good too :) Volleyball games were fun, and then we had a drink (or two) outside at a table as well as LOADED TATOR TOTS. OMG SO DELICIOUS. I caught up on a few phone calls, hung out with Sean a little bit, and had a great relaxing night.

Today I had a lot to do, which made the day go by really quickly. I am starting a new cool experiment, and it was fun to work on today! I hope it turns out well! After, I helped with final confirmation interviews at the church, and just hearing some of what these high schoolers had to say was very inspiring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment