Wednesday

March 9, 2011

Today was a good day because:

1. Everyone at work asked about how my trips went, and it was nice to feel cared about!! :)
2. At lunch, Asha let me try some of her food which included bitter gourd, and it tasted so gross and bitter and nasty, which is why she wanted me to try it. We bonded, I think...
3. I like Ash Wednesday because I am still excited about whatever I'm giving up for Lent, and I still feel like I CAN DO IT! I'm giving up going out to eat, which should be pretty interesting... it's something I enjoy, so it's a sacrifice, but it will hopefully take the burden off my wallet for a little bit :)
4. Our Texas Exes volleyball team started playing again today, and it was fun to hit the sand with the same people I played with in the fall. We played really well, surprisingly, although we lost 2/3. Next week we will be great!
5. Since it's cold at night right now, our feet get really cold in the sand, so half of us played in socks. Socks + sand is a really silly situation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment