Tuesday

March 15, 2011

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!
I always think of Rebekkah when March 15th rolls around, because when we were roommates, somehow the ides of march became a big deal (not sure how). We're so silly!

To start the morning off, some people from the office at my apt complex were giving out free donuts at the gate. They gave me a pink sprinkly one, and I was happy :)

At work:
(Important backgroud: Asha just had a baby)
Asha: My legs hurt.
Me: Why?
Asha: I've gotten fat.

I wish I could convey the hilarity of the way Asha said this. It was sooooo funny. Poor Asha.

I was delirious from spending all day in the mouse room, so at the end of the day I was saying some crazy crazy things, like making up a song with Chris about the PLZ dosage test we were doing to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Dinner at Alicia's with her and E, along with E's two new yorkies. Mix them with Alicia's yorkie and you get hyper lovable dogs everywhere :) If puppies don't make you smile, I don't know what will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment