Thursday

March 10, 2011

Why today was awesome:

1. Alejandra mailed me a huge padded envelope FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE BARS FROM SCOTLAND AND A POSTCARD OF A PLACE WHERE THEY FILMED THE HARRY POTTER TRAIN omg omg omg. I love my mini-roommate!!

2. Robson is staying with me tonight!! Jaime and Alicia both joined us for spaghetti tonight at my place! Mmmmm I love those guys!! Watching HIMYM and talking about college days... nothing beats it!

3. Greg is letting me borrow his sleeping bad for this retreat this weekend. When I went to pick it up, he made silly jokes about how he sweated/peed in it/left bugs in it, and I enjoyed them immensely!

4. Kayla randomly texted me about how she enjoyed my hug line song, and Yajaira and Serena randomly sent me messages on FB! Seriously? I am too lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh chocolate from Europe is wonderful. So is Potter.

    ReplyDelete