Wednesday

March 16, 2011

Why today was awesome:

1. I finished Grimm's Fairy Tales today :)

2. I can't remember exactly what he said, but Chris made some joke and I almost spit coke out all over the break room.

3. We won 2 of our 3 volleyball games today! The wind was ridiculous, and whoever was on one side of the net ALWAYS won or went ahead when we switched sides. GO US!

4. Last week, there was the funniest episode of The Colbert Report I've ever seen. Maybe I blogged about this already? I can't remember. If I didn't, Jimmy Fallon came onto the show and they argued about who had the better Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor. SO SO SO SO FUNNY! I wanted to save it and watch it again, but I accidentally erased it from my DVR. There was a re-run of this episode last night and my DVR picked it up, so I just got to watch it again :)

PLEASE WATCH THIS CLIP. You won't be sorry :)

And then this clip to follow :)

1 comment: