Wednesday

April 6, 2011

A lot of things went right today:

1. I finally did an overhand serve at volleyball that went over the net!! It was in practice after the game, but it was still awesome.

2. Christine agreed to be my 3rd recommendation for my PC application. yay.

3. The volleyball league shirts say "winning!" on the front. That is also awesome.

4. I heard a new (maybe?) Jason Mraz song on the overhead radio thing in the grocery store. Maybe I've just never heard it before. But that was awesome.

5. I watched last night's NCIS as I cooked/ate dinner, and it was SO good.

6. I spent a good chunk of lunch just praying about school. That was definitely awesome.

7. As I pulled into the parking lot, a lady came down to her car and was tearing it apart. Then a guy came out onto his first floor patio right near her car, asked if she was looking for her cell phone, because he just found it in the parking lot and picked it up to turn it in. It was, in fact, hers, and she was very grateful. What a nice guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment