Sunday

April 3, 2011

Whee! This weekend in Austin was SO SO SO GREAT.

Friday: Amy and I had a great drive. Vanessa and I hung out and watched Stephen Colbert sing Rebecca Black's "Friday" on the Jimmy Fallon show. SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY. We watched Ghost Adventures, Vanessa's guilty pleasure, and I got scared but we had fun :) We watched something and one guy said to another "I will rip your endocrine system out of your body" and we laughed.

Saturday: LA alumni picnic! My sister came and we saw many old friends :) SO GREAT. Met up with Jamie/Ray/Rebekkah/Rob for hiking in the greenbelt, then dinner at Santa Rita combined with Ramon/Nathan/Vanessa/Angela, and then met up with Lisa/Bill at Mozarts to laugh about old times. Also, Jamie got pooped on by a bird on her balcony right as I got there.

Sunday: Julia cooked me lunch and then Amy and I had nice drive back to Dallas, then mass, then my brother cooked me dinner followed by ice cream and Modern Family.

SO SO SO AWESOME

2 comments: